The DJURA pouch is a complete solution that serializes, verifies and, if necessary, rejects pouches. Despite the all-in-one application, the DJURA only needs one square meter of floor space.
- Pouch recognition (production of correct product)
- Quality control of pouch (position and orientation of the flap, presence and position of poster stamp and/or tax stamp and EAN code control)
- Coding area detection (always an aligned code)
- Laser coding system
- Code verification on readability
- Rework of approved pouches
- Reject of disapproved pouches
- Buffer system (line balancing)
Variety of pouch packaging
Variety in pouch models, design and materials makes the serialization process challenging. With the recognition and verification technology in the Djura, track and trace codes are always readable and accurately aligned. This results in high-quality end products and an efficient production process.
- Independent of manufacturer (OEM) of existing machinery/production line (standalone machine, where aggregation kits (add-on modules) are installed without changing functionality and efficiency of existing machines. No communication with existing machines necessary).
- Independent of EU state member. Serialization according the directives of individual state member.
- Serialization of all pouch materials with one laser coding system.
- Automated machine adjustment at product change.
- One control system for serialization and all aggregation levels.
- One reliable central control system.
- No adjustments in the total layout of the entire production line. Systems are integrated into the current layout.
- Serialization takes place after the last reject (check weigher) making the system ready for the digital tax-stamp.
- Short implementation time (production line is ready for production within one week).