The DJURA SUB (Stand up bag) is a serialization and verification machine for stand up bags. Stand up bags are checked on quality requirements and serialized for track and trace purposes.
- Coding area detection (always an aligned code on variable product surface)
- Serialization with laser coding system
- Supports the ECC200 Data Matrix Code
- Up to 65 stand up bag codings/minute (data matrix code & 3 human readable text lines)
- Code verification with vision technology
- Product reject of disapproved stand up bags
- Independent of manufacturer (OEM) of existing machinery/production line (standalone machine, where aggregation kits (add-on modules) are installed without changing functionality and efficiency of existing machines. No communication with existing machines necessary).
- Serialization of all stand up bag materials with one laser printing system.
- Automated machine adjustment at product change possible.
- One control system for serialization and all aggregation levels.
- One reliable central control system.
- No adjustments in the total layout of the entire production line. Systems are integrated into the current layout.
- Serialization takes place after the last reject (check weigher) making the system ready for the digital tax-stamp.
- Short implementation time (production line is ready for production within one week).