Standalone serialisation machine
The Djura Tin is a stand alone serialization machine that prints, verifies and rejects carton tins. Tins can be printed on various sides of the product for track and trace and marketing applications.
- Quality control of tins (form, presence and position of poster stamp and/or tax stamp and EAN code control)
- Coding area detection (always an aligned code)
- Laser coding system for serialization
- Supports the ECC200 Data Matrix Code
- Up to 135 tin codings/minute (data matrix code & 3 human readable text lines)
- Code verification on readability with vision technology
- Reject of disapproved tins
- Independent of manufacturer (OEM) of existing machinery/production line (standalone machine, where aggregation kits (add-on modules) are installed without changing functionality and efficiency of existing machines. No communication with existing machines necessary).
- Independent of EU state member. Serialization according the directives of individual state member.
- Automated machine adjustment at product change.
- One control system for serialization and all aggregation levels.
- One reliable central control system.
- No adjustments in the total layout of the entire production line. Systems are integrated into the current layout.
- Serialization takes place after the last reject (check weigher) making the system ready for the digital tax-stamp.
- Short implementation time (production line is ready for production within one week)