The Djura Cigar has been specially developed for serialization of cigar packaging. Despite the many functionalities, the Djura Cigar takes up less than two square meters.
- Packaging recognition (production of correct product)
- Packaging quality control (position and orientation, presence and position of sealing seal and/or tax stamp and EAN code control)
- Coding area recognition (always a centered code)
- Dual laser coding systems (for European and Russian market)
- Code verification for readability
- Reject system for rejected packaging
Unfortunately, the laws and regulations surrounding tobacco products are not yet uniform worldwide. The requirements vary by continent and even by country. The Djura Cigar makes it possible to produce for several continents and countries with one package.
- Independent of supplier (OEM) of existing machinery/production line (stand-alone machine)
- Independent from EU Member State. Serialization takes place in accordance with the applicable guidelines of the relevant Member State.
- Also complies with Russian laws and regulations.
- Serialization of all packaging materials with one laser coding system.
- One operating system for serialization and all aggregation levels.
- Serialization takes place after the last reject (checkweigher), making the system ready for the digital tax stamp.
- No changes in the total layout of the entire production line. Systems are integrated into the current layout.